Sunday, June 14, 2009

I dont really know how to start a blog since well.....since I have never writen one so I figure the best place to start is to give an idea of who I am and what I am allllll about....

I live in ....lets just call it The city, I am in love with...he will be The boy, I am in my 30's and I work in retail ( lets call it...The job) I don't have many friends ( they will be introduced later on ) and I am at a place right now in my life where I am trying to either better my self or self destruct.
As a person....well....lets just say I am pleasantly plumped ( if its possible to be those two things at once ) slightly tall ( for my height) and as far as looks go well lets just say I have not made any babies cry. My style is casual, that does not mean I don't have a sense of style but that I would rather dress other people then myself! I don't do make-up often (to the horror of some people) and would rather keep my hair short (even tho I am presently growing it out) .The two things that god blessed me with was beautiful nails and a great set of boobs!!!

This is pretty much a quick over view of who I am if you were to see me walking down the street, as to who I reallllly am? And what I'm about well.... I guess you will just have to check out my blog to find out What all the jazz is really about!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read more about you. I loved the line "tall for my height" and "haven't made any babies cry".

    Wonderful introduction. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete

So dear reader...tell me whats on your mind.

 
All That Jazz And Stuff © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina