Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Down this road

I have not blogged since my intro but sometimes life (and stuff) get in the way of things!!!It's not like I don't have things to blog about (my life keeps on sending me thru hoops).

And let me ask this.....When does life stop doing that? (sending you thru hoops).Cause really at my age I thought I would have found a road (a life road that is) and would simply over come obstacles on a given road!!!!!! I always thought that I would find a carrier, get married , buy a house, have a kid maybe two ,travel ...etc etc etc...and at one point ( for a brief,very brief moment) I thought here you go The Road...I found The Road!!! And then something just happened...Oh ya I woke up!!! Got a divorce from Monkey Boy ( my ex will be refereed to as Monkey boy) but it just felt like a bump cause then I met The boy but The boy is scared to commit so I am not married,do not own my home and no kid ( partially do to a small health issue). I know what you are all thinking I still have my carrier at The job...well guess what, this week I learned that my boss,mentor,friend and person that had my back QUIT....so there goes carrier!!! and No I am not over reacting....When my cashier looks at me and say ''Oh no this wont be good for you'' then I know I am not over reacting.



So back to the original question....At what point does life simply say...'' OK lets stop fucking with her and on to the next one!!!!!Cause reallly , reallly, I am done .That's it .I can't take anything else going POUF on me!!! I want normal.( no I am not having a burn out).

No comments:

Post a Comment

So dear reader...tell me whats on your mind.

 
All That Jazz And Stuff © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina